Thursday 16 June 2011

PLUG ALERT! - My Cardboard Life

Near the end of May this year, I attended another visit to the London Comic Con at the Expo where, amongst other fantastic artists and guests there, I picked up this cute little book - Cardboard Colin and Paper Pauline.

 The premise is very simple yet adorable. Two friends, a cardboard boy and a paper girl, getting cutesy and silly from their various conversations. What caught my eye most of all was the fact that the artist, Philippa Rice, makes her comics completely out of cut-out paper and cardboard and other various material scraps. Quite a novel way of being unique and recyclable!

Feel free to check out more of Colin and Pauline from their webcomic, My Cardboard Life, as well as buying their lovely little merchandise from their shop =D

No comments:

Post a Comment