Friday 24 September 2010

Pink Hi-Tops



Another selection of screenshots from "Pink Panther and Pals". Just a shame that the best piece of animation came so very near the end of this short...

In this episode, the Pink Panther comes across a strange pair of sneakers which have a life of their own - with many high-speed hi-jinks to come.
The only low point of this episode is, throughout it all, "Big Nose" and his dog constantly pop up at irrelevant times whilst on a walk, with hardly any connection to the story at all. I'll admit, once or twice would be enough for a running gag (no pun intended)....but 7 times!???

Anyway, as I said, my favourite moment cane just near the end when Big Nose discovers the shows himself and tries them on. The stretchiness of this scene is to die for!

I've tried to grab it as best I can, frame by frame.


And just for kicks, here's the actual eppy below to watch while it's avaliable - it's in Spanish, but no one's gonna mind, right?

1 comment:

  1. I've never knew they remade the Pink Panther series. Thanks for sharing this with us, Chris. :)

    ReplyDelete